- Earth-Moon Acupuncture
firstname.lastname@example.org Grear St NE
Salem, OR 97301Phone: 971-273-7177
Office HoursMon9-5Tue9-6Wed9-5Thu9-5Fri9-5Sat9-4SunclosedOPEN SATURDAYS!
Massage Availability HoursMon9-4Tue9-6Wed1-5Thu9-4Fri10-5Sat9:30/10-2SunClosed
Q & A
Open for Acupuncture and Massage!
We are OPEN Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays Thursdays, Fridays 9am-5pm; and Saturdays 9-4 for acupuncture and massage treatments, herb, and supplement pickups. Other times please leave a message.
Orders can be placed via email at email@example.com or leave a message at 971-273-7177.
Available in our office:
- Herbs and supplements
- Silicone cupping sets- cupping helps address muscle tightness and tension and also helps prevent colds and flu from gaining hold in our systems.
- Gua Sha spoons- provide many of the same benefits as cupping.
- Tibetan Foot Soaks help raise your ‘Yang Qi’ to fight off colds and flu.
- Ear Seeds are a tool that allows you to apply seeds on surgical tape to points on your ears that can treat a huge range of ailments from migraines to knee pain. We will give you a comprehensive Ear Chart for free with any purchase.
- In-store made hand sanitizer using the WHO guidelines and high-quality Essential Oils: Young Living’s Thieves Oil.
- In-store made air freshening spray made with distilled water, witch hazel, and Young Living’s Purification Combination Oils.
- Chinese Pain relieving rubs and Plasters for pain relief and Real Time Pain Relief- lotion that stops pain fast!
It is that time of year again~ or did it never end? Allergy season is back for some and never left for others. Between mold and filbert pollens in the winter and spring flowers and trees blooming now, people are starting to get hit hard by allergies. Did you know Chinese Medicine can help reduce your allergic symptoms and help make you less susceptible to allergic attacks in the future? Whether your allergies hit you in the nose and face, or skin and chest, we’ve got natural solutions to help you recover and help to prevent allergies. Chinese herbs and acupuncture are great resources to help you enjoy Springtime and not dread it.
Do you know you can send yourself to the acupuncturist after an auto accident? If you’ve been in an MVA you can self-refer to both Acupuncture and Chiropractic if you have a claim. Call to make an appointment, we’ll take care of the rest. If we think you also need massage with a licensed massage therapist, we can refer you to an LMT.
Acupuncture is effective in helping heal from whiplash, concussions, brain injuries, PTSD, and any other physical or psychological effects from auto accidents. Call as soon as you can to allow Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine to start working for your whole body healing.
A few weeks ago, I asked for your most pressing acupuncture questions. I’ve compiled the most common questions and I noticed one distinct trend—there are a lot of questions about the needles. Some of you must be nervous about getting needled!
If these acupuncture answers don’t put your fears to rest, call me for more information. Acupuncture brings good health, relaxation and vitality. I don’t want fear to stop you from getting treatment. continue reading